Tuesday 8 January 2013

A Brand New Year-2013. Hello bloggersville..;)

Its 2013, A Brand New Year so i thought i might as well start of the year doing
something new and lo behold-i decided to start up a blog.
I've always thought about it but never dared to attempt it for so many reasons but this year
I have decided to take a chance, to take a leap of faith, to try something new.
What's the worse that could happened? someone not liking what i write? well so what?
im writting to express myself and not to satisfy others..

This year started off pretty badly for me. Nothing is going right..all that has been planned is slowly failing..
those that Ive trusted are turning their backs on me..and its only been 7days into the new year..sigh
but like they say, every cloud has a silver lining..im yet to see these silver linings but im hoping il find them soon..

2012 has taught me alot..mostly on how you shouldnt
trust others but yourself because at the end no one knows you or  can love you better than yourself.
I've also learned that no one can hurt you unless you give them the liberty to do so..
2012 has been a year of challenges for me and im thankful for my friends who has been there for me throughout it all..
These guys deserve a huge thank you and a big hug for sticking by my tantrums and
dramas so Miss H,Miss J and Mr S THANK YOU!!!!
As for this year, i refused to let the negativity bring me down again. Im going to fight
back harder and come out a winner. Im gonna' rock 2013 and nothing or no one is going spoil the year for me.
so here's looking forward to a positive year ahead..;)

So this year's resolutions are as follows:
1) LOse weight!!!!
2) Learn to love myself. <3
3) Learn to live & take risks.
4) Learn to love those around me and let go of those that are not worth it.
5) Learn to think positively.
6) Learn to face my own problems instead of running away.
7) Learn to accept.
8) Less Facebook, More Lawbooks..:P

So lets hope for the best this new year and even if things dont work out, lets wish for the courage to move on..

HAPPY NEW YEAR !


No comments:

Post a Comment